Apply for a library card online or at any of our locations
Please bring the following documents to register:
State issued Driver's License or MVA ID with current name and address
Picture ID (such as passport, school, work, military ) plus one of the following with current name and address:
- Voter registration card
- Imprinted personal checks
- Utility bill (no older than 3 months)
- Settlement contract or lease (dated within last 3 months)
- Automobile insurance card
- Motor vehicle registration
- Library-issued postcard (see branch for details)
Customers under 14 years of age must have parent or legal guardian present with ID.
Applicant must be present.
Please Note: Borrowers 14+ have full access to the entire library collection.
Out-of-state residents are charged an annual fee of $25.