New Safety Requirements
- If you feel ill, please visit another time
- Wear appropriate face mask covering mouth and nose (For everyone age two and up, including those vaccinated)
- Maintain social distance of 6 feet
- Please limit visits to no more than 1 hour
- Building capacities will be limited
- Monday - Friday, 10 AM – 6 PM
- Saturday, 10 AM – 3 PM
Services Available at our Branches - Starting 03/08/21
- Limited Computer use (1 hour per day, no extensions)
- Free wifi continues to be available from our parking lots 24/7
- Browsing and checkout of materials
- Information Requests
- Printing, faxing & copying
- Library Card registration and Temporary Card conversions
- Drive-up services at Eldersburg and Finksburg branches
Services Currently Available by Phone or Online
Services Not Yet Reinstated
- Meeting Room Usage and Reservations
- Library Programs inside branches, including storytimes, book clubs, and other library events. See our calendar of virtual events.
- Donations of books and other materials are currently not being accepted.
- Notary Services
- Passport Services
- Play and Learn Centers
I signed up for a temporary card while you were closed, when does it expire?
All temporary cards (barcode starts with PACREG) that were registered between March 13, 2020 and today have extended expiration dates.
Quarantining of Items
We are currently quarantining all returned items for 3 days prior to checking them in and releasing them to fill hold requests or go on our shelves. Please allow up to 4 days after you return an item to contact us about overdue items.