- Due to orders by Governor Hogan, masks are no longer required to enter the library.
- Use of masks and social distancing are highly encouraged to protect any vulnerable and at-risk visitors to our library. Thank you for your consideration!
- Monday - Thursday, 9 AM – 8 PM
- Friday - Saturday, 9 AM – 5 PM
Services Available at our Branches
- Computer Use
- Free Wi-Fi continues to be available from our parking lots 24/7
- Browsing and checkout of materials
- Information Requests
- Printing, faxing & copying
- Library Card registration and Temporary Card conversions
- Drive-up services at Eldersburg and Finksburg branches
- Mix of in-person and virtual programming, including outdoor programs
Services Currently Available by Phone or Online
Services Not Yet Reinstated
- Meeting Room Usage and Reservations
- Library Programs inside branches, including storytimes, book clubs, and other library events. See our calendar of virtual events.
- Notary Services
- Passport Services
- Play and Learn Centers
I signed up for a temporary card while you were closed, when does it expire?
All temporary cards (barcode starts with PACREG) that were registered between March 13, 2020 and today have extended expiration dates.
Quarantining of Items
We are no longer quarantining returned items. Items will be checked in when received.